What's the error say? You can more than likely plug it in to Google and get
your answer.

From: itli...@imcu.com [mailto:itli...@imcu.com]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 6:54 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: DC's and FRS errors

Ok I think I need to start over.  I think my 3 DC's are not talking to each
other because the Group Policies on one don't match the Group policies on
the others.  Running DC Diag I notice FRS has an error.

I am on a Windows 2003 Active Directory.  I have 3 DC's that were talking to
each other at one point but now have a hiccup someplease.  How can I
troubleshoot this??

Thanks

David