+1 on the Fuji

From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 7:26 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Network Scanner Recommendation

Budget?

Three years ago purchased a Fujitsu Fi-6010N.  It has worked very well for
us.  It is a secondary scanner (mostly use MFP devices), but it has scanned
well over 50,000 pages without any need for service.

I have a kit to replace some parts that are worn out.  I bought it around
the 50,000 page mark, which is the recommended service interval, but have
not had any complaints or problems reported, so I haven't used the kit, yet.

You can get service contracts for it, too.

I think we spent ~$3,000 for it.