Thanks! I'll give that a shot.

John-AldrichThread-Count

From: Roger Wright [mailto:rhw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 3:56 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Torpig/Anserin/Mebroot infection

Yeah... give the one from Microsoft a try:

 <http://connect.microsoft.com/systemsweeper>
http://connect.microsoft.com/systemsweeper

Roger Wright
___

My short term goal is to make it through the day.

My long term goal is to string a bunch of short term goals together.

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 3:28 PM, John Aldrich <jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com>