Or just make them up...as 95% of all statistics are.

From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 9:19 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: [OT] Stats about IT

You're going to want to check with the research firms:

Gartner, IDC, Forrester, ITIC, etc (http://itic-corp.com/)

Additionally, Google the question and see what references you find...
ASB

http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker

Harnessing the Advantages of Technology for the SMB market...

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Oliver Marshall