Hi, Mack,

What's happening?  We need to talk about your email signature...  Yeah. Did
you get that memo?  Yeah. It's just we're putting new rediculously long
email signatures on all list emails before they go out now. So if you could
go ahead and try to remember to do that from now on, that'd be great...

All right!

(Happy Friday)
--
Espi