Hi All,

I've spent a couple of days on this issue and am now looking for some fresh
ideas.

I have a trust relationship between two domains: c.local and m.local.  Running
the following command from my file server (fs01) verifies the domain
successfully:

c:\>netdom trust c.local /d:m.local /verify /verbose /uo:admin /po:* /ud:admin
/pd:*
---
Type the password associated with the domain user:

Type the password associated with the object user:

Establishing a session with \\vm01.c.local

Reading LSA domain policy information

Establishing a session with \\dc-02.m.local

Reading LSA domain policy information

Verifying the trust between trusting domain c.local
and trusted domain m.local

Verifying the trust between trusting domain m.local
and trusted domain c.local

The trust between c.local and m.local has been successfully verified

Deleting the session with \\dc-02.m.local

Deleting the session with \\vm01.c.local

The command completed successfully.
---

Logging on to fs01.c.local and attempting to add a user from m.local to the
security tab on a share returns the following error:
---
The Active Directory Controllers required to find the selected objects in the
following domains are not available:
m.local

Ensure the Active Directory Domain Controllers are available and try again.
---

I can ping m.local from fs01 with no issues and it resolves to the correct IP.

Any fresh ideas would be greatly appreciated at this point.