On the bottom of the services.msc there is the Extended/Standard tab.  It
defaults to the Extended view.  Had a PSS person point it out to me years
ago and last year when on a different call I switched views and the PSS
person was surprised.

This tech is so rich with these diverse and helpful options that we either
forget or never realize all the little details.

Steven