Check Point End Point Protection.

From: Stefan Jafs [mailto:stefan.j...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 10:21 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Endpoint Protection with Device Control?

Sophos

Stefan
On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:55 AM, Paul Hutchings
<paul.hutchi...@mira.co.uk<mailto:paul.hutchi...@mira.co.uk>> wrote:
I may have asked this some months back so apologies but I can't find the email
in the archives.

Our current antivirus product is up for renewal in three months and we have an
interest in being able to monitor and restrict/allow access to removable
drives, predominantly USB sticks.

Has anyone any experience of either antivirus suites which have this
functionality, or standalone products?

Clients are Windows XP upwards with most being Windows 7 and a mix of 32bit and
64bit.

Thanks,
Paul
________________________________
MIRA Ltd

Watling Street, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 0TU, England
Registered in England and Wales No. 402570
VAT Registration  GB 100 1464 84

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and are solely for the use of the
intended recipient.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it and
notify us either by e-mail, telephone or fax.  You should not copy, forward or
otherwise disclose the content of the e-mail as this is prohibited.

or send an email to

Stefan Jafs