-----Original Message-----
From: "Ziots, Edward" <ezi...@lifespan.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 18:42:43
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>Subject: RE: MS site?

Yes Microsoft had a big hiccup earlier that took out some stuff.

Edward E. Ziots, CISSP, Security +, Network +
Security Engineer
Lifespan Organization
ezi...@lifespan.org

This electronic message and any attachments may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If you are reading this message, but are not the
intended recipient, nor an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are
strictly prohibited from copying, printing, forwarding or otherwise
disseminating this communication. If you have received this communication in
error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to the message. Then,
delete the message from your computer. Thank you.