David

From: Steven Peck [mailto:sep...@gmail.com]
Posted At: Thursday, February 28, 2013 7:13 PM
Posted To: itli...@imcu.com
Conversation: MS tools and resource communications - was: IIS
reporting/monitoring free tool
Subject: Re: MS tools and resource communications - was: IIS
reporting/monitoring free tool

Don't make me pull out my <joke> tags!

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 4:00 PM, Ken Schaefer <k...@adopenstatic.com>
wrote:

Not sure if you're j/king re Hanselman. He definitely works for MS -
has a fairly senior role in the Web Tools and Platform team

Cheers

Ken