 Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 22:27:00 +0000
Subject: IE spelling
From: kz2...@googlemail.com
To: ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com

Its been so long since I used IE I have only just noticed that it actually has
"Favourites" spelled correctly for UK users. Does anyone know when this was
introduced? I've gotten so used to seeing the US spelling that it actually
looks wrong, but it's interesting to see they've finally changed it. I'm now
wondering if it pulls it directly from the system locale - might be interesting
to see how it behaves with users that move between international borders and
have virtualized instances of IE.

--
James Rankin
Technical Consultant (ACA, CCA, MCTS)