Do they also say to use the clutch to slow the car down when going downhill
because they want to save the brakes?  I mean brakes are more expensive then
clutch replacements right?
 Steven Peckhttp://www.blkmtn.org From: sstri...@lrlaw.com
To: ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
Subject: RE: UPS vs Switch Sanity Check
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 18:27:31 +0000

Have them set the UPS units to turn themselves off when the battery level gets
below a specified threshold. They should have complete control over this.

Also, are you not creating a chance for the switches to be damaged by the
various power surges. Sometimes the power company will have a on/off/on/off/on
 cycle in power.  Thus doing the same thing to your switches. This is not good
for them. But, you can set the UPS units to be at a certain battery level
before they will turn back on.  Thus, you can protect your switches, and the
UPS units.

This is what they are there for - use them.