He said no PowerShell.

Search “wscript method sendkeys”.

From: Christopher Bodnar [mailto:christopher_bod...@glic.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 4:58 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Can you do this with .CMD?

I haven't done something like this for a while, back in the day I did this with
ScriptIt. But with VBscript or PowerShell it shouldn't be that difficult. My
guess is that it's losing focus of the window after the carriage return. So
your method will need to identify the window and the password field.

Take a look at this and see if it helps.

http://csharpening.net/?p=1008

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Architect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise Architecture
and Engineering Services

Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com<mailto:>

[cid:image001.jpg@01CE3B8D.7CA4B680]

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com<http://www.guardianlife.com/>