Got an IIS question that I am hoping someone can help with.

I am using the google domain name fictiously to illustrate the example.

So I have my web server, and it has a web page at google.com.  I have an A
record that points google.com to an IP.

Then I have anoher web page on that same server that is at
trial.google.com/test.  I have an A record that points trial.google.com to the
same IP as google.com.

If I try to manually go to trial.google.com/test, all works just fine.

My question is, how do I redirect traffic so that the trial.google.com
automatically goes to trial.google.com/test?

Meanwhile, I don't want to impact what is already working, google.com

Thanks,
Daniele