I'm surprised no one has mentioned Crossloop yet.

It's my favorite program for remote support.

Shawn

----- Original Message -----
From: "Oliver Marshall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 11:34 AM
Subject: OS Remote control app without open ports

Does anyone know of an open source remote control app (I guess anything
like that would be VNC based) that will allow a tech to control a remote
machine at will without requiring any ports to be open on the firewall
at the destination end?

I want to push something out to a ton of laptops and servers. The
servers would be a management nightmare updating all the firewalls and
the laptops will be moving around and therefore we wont have direct
access to the firewalls to be able to set port redirection.

Olly