Sorry for the delay in response.  I ended up boxing it up and I'm going to send
it back to my office and mess with it there.  The issue I'm having is that when
I try to login on this machine, into the domain, which it is a member of, I get
the message saying there's no domain controller available, or it is offline,
etc.

Because of this message, I can't remote into the machine.  So I want to login
locally, remove it from the domain to a workgroup, then rejoin the domain.  In
my experience, this is the quickest way to fix this issue.  But since I don't
have the correct login credentials, I can't do this either, thus the request
for a tool.