Now the phone and the laptop have quit communicationg altogether. No amount
of rebooting seems to get it talking again. I'll try the battery trick again
but if not, then I'm just going to remove the Windows Mobile Device Center
and forget the whole thing. Getting the phone to sync with a Vista box is
just not worth the effort. It still syncs with the XP box and that is
adequate for now. Maybe when Win7 comes out I'll try again.

--
Len Hammond
CSI:Hartland