Stumbled across a paper from HP "HP printers supported in Citrix XenApp Server
environments" Nov 08. Found it in the printing forum on Brian Madden's website.
http://h20195.www2.hp.com/V2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA0-8465ENW

So, now I have nice listing of tested HP printers in a citrix/ts environment.
Now, if only the other brands would do something like this. Though I think if a
printer supports PCL, then it should work, somehow.

Thx for the info below, will make it easier.

I still think we should buy screwdrivers, if only because of the cool name. But
it is little expensive, for us.

Gene Giannamore
Abide International Inc.
Technical Support