From: Benjamin Zachary - Lists [mailto:li...@levelfive.us]
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 12:40 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Outlook only shows plain text

I have an 85 user office, everyone runs xp sp3 and outlook 2003. Everything
works except the owner. He has 2 computers one on the sales floor and one in
the office, and hes the only BES user. Both computers show the emails in only
plain text. He is the only user affected.

All his emails come in as plain text, even though html is selected. If he
receives an html mail from another user it will be in plain text when he gets
it. I tried opening in Word and in the Outlook viewer, its always (Plain Text)
at the top, even though the same email can go to all employees and show up as
HTML and looks right.

Today I thought I would test Outlook 2007 but it didn't fix it.