I have been tasked with finding a solution to the slow Terminal server speeds.
I think the problem is our Comcast business internet. Even though its fast,
worst speedtest result so far has been 4.4mbps download, 1.6mbps upload.
However 1 service claims the quality of service is at 47%, not good enough for
voip (not that we are doing voip). I am thinking we need higher quality
internet service. Other than the 1 test that claims our quality is poor, is
there any other test I can perform on our internet connection that might reveal
the quality of the connection (I am guessing quality is dropped packets).

Maybe there is another solution. Currently we host our MS office data files and
a construction accounting system based on VB and VFP. If we eventually go with
a hosted accounting system, maybe we can use another solution for sharing the
data files, other than terminal server.

Gene Giannamore
Abide International Inc.
Technical Support