Our 2003 server is used for file, SQL, and Terminal services. We would like to
see if multihoming the server will make terminal services better for the WAN
users. Getting an internet connection like multiple T1s or frame relay, is
currently outside our monthly budget. We can get another Comcast line though.
We are wondering if we have the server's second nic be the only thing on the
second Comcast internet connection, if that would help the WAN users (faster TS
experience).

Gene Giannamore
Abide International Inc.
Technical Support