I used it in a test environment on a beta edition of Hyper-V (running it in
a VM) and it worked quite well.
I have noticed with my G5's that if I don't update the NIC driver that RDP
is very jumpy, and often disconnects for no reason.  However, once I updated
to the latest NIC drivers the problem went away.  I don't know what hardware
you're running TS on, but you might take a look to see what driver updates
might be available for you.  I don't know that it would effect printing
specifically though, but it is probably worth a look.