From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 10:53 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Phones

I don't like ssh on the iphone, but that's because I don't care to type a whole
lot on it.
I still want a BT keyboard!

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Barsodi.John <john.bars...@igt.com> wrote:

        Ugh, my bad, I have a bad habit of reading too fast and missing key
bits. J

        That's a bummer about being locked into those choices.

        I did use SSH on the pearl.  Had to create a lot of customized entries
in the dictionary for the cmds, but it wasn't a big deal.

        I think a Full QWERTY is better for that type of App, but that's just
me.

        You're choices being limited, are all very different.  I would think
about what type of connectivity you have to your office. BES, EAS? And that
might help you make your decision.

        Both the Jack and the iPhone are 3G.  That too me, would be an
important factor.

        Thanks,

        - JB