From: James Kerr [mailto:cluster...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 8:57 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT Looking for new Webhost

Looking for a new webhost, been trying to use the hosting review sites but it
seems most of the sites listed as the top sites do not fit our needs. We are
looking to host our site on windows servers and we need cold fusion. For about
3 months out of the year our site is pretty busy and during that time we need
100% uptime. Our currently webhost isnt really up to the task, we use
webhost4life. Anyone have any recommondations?

James