Oh, an incidentally, Oracle appears to not officially support their
stuff running in any VM other than their own...

Take that FWIW.

-sc

From: Jeff Bunting [mailto:bunting.j...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 12:27 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Windows x64 under ESX

Good to know.  Do the tools not run properly in WoW64 or is it that they
aren't "officially supported"?

Jeff

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Steven M. Caesare
<scaes...@caesare.com> wrote:

We occasionally run in to some "support" issues on 64bit stuff. And some
vendors *cough*oracle*cough* seem to have a hard time getting many of
their support tools updated to run and be supported in WoW64 L

But I think we've only built one 32bit VM in the last couple of years...

-sc