I make the sales reps use their own laptops...fixes a lot of problems.

Shook

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Scott [mailto:mailvor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 1:39 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT: Presentation Laptop recommendations

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 1:30 PM, Bill Songstad
(WCUL)<administra...@waleague.org> wrote:
> This laptop will do a lot of traveling with different
> users who will be packing it in car trunks and otherwise abusing it.

  If you want something *really* tough, check out the Panasonic
ToughBook series.  They're well made and incredibly durable.

  Beyond that, I've only bought Dell recently, so can't comment.
Well, beyond saying that these days, sales reps everywhere suck.  :-(

-- Ben