No, but I have used "Terminals" with decent success.

Find it at codeplex.com

-sc

From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 7:44 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Mremote

Afternoon all

Anyone else using MRemote (http://www.mremote.org/wiki/)? Very useful
for consolidating window sprawl, lets me connect to RDP sessions, web
interfaces, putty sessions, DRACs, etc. from one tabbed window. However
the ICA connections only seem able to connect to a Citrix server
desktop, anyone know how to get it to connect to a published application
(if at all)?

I am trying to find documentation and/or websites, just thought I would
throw it out there in case any of the gurus have a quick answer to save
my tired eyes :-)

TIA

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put
into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am

http://raythestray.blogspot.com