Double checked NTFS _AND_ share perms?

-sc

From: John Cook [mailto:john.c...@pfsf.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 11:08 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Strange server access issue

I have a new server that's running 32 bit Win Server 2003 R2 SP2(it's an
IAG - it runs ISA) and I can browse every share in the domain EXCEPT the
one that has the data I need it to access. I get the " \\myserver
<file:///\\myserver>  is not accessible. You might not have permission
to use this network resource. The network path was not found. I have an
entry in the Hosts file for this server. I've checked permissions for
the account (Admins) and have full access (which I have from any other
computer), I've Googled for hours and found nothing that helps - anyone
come across this????

TIA

John W. Cook

Systems Administrator

Partnership For Strong Families

315 SE 2nd Ave

Gainesville, Fl 32601

Office (352) 393-2741 x320

Cell     (352) 215-6944

Fax     (352) 393-2746

MCSE, MCTS, MCP+I, A+, N+, VSP4, VTSP4

  ________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The information transmitted, or contained or
attached to or with this Notice is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain Protected Health
Information (PHI), confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
transmission, dissemination, or other use of, and taking any action in
intended recipient without the express written consent of the sender are
prohibited. This information may be protected by the Health Insurance
Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), and other Federal
and Florida laws. Improper or unauthorized use or disclosure of this
information could result in civil and/or criminal penalties.
Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to.