Gotcha... wasn't quite sure of your angle.

As it so happens, I agree,

-sc

-----Original Message-----
From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:michealespin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 10:22 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: [OT]-Apple's UnFairPlay?

Apple.

I like my iPhone.  I've always appreciated Macs.  But Apple's usage
policies of their equipment over the decades never ceases to amazingly
disappoint me.  This latest lie is just flabbergasting. I can only
hope that it was something fed to them by the Death
Star^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H AT&T.

Jailbreaking an iPhone is awesome.  There are some very cool tweaks
that can be done that can make it much more usable.  Things they would
do well to incorporate into the base code - never mind prevent people
from simple choice. to install on their own.

I suspect that this move against Google is going to backfire badly.
They just created a vacuum that is going to continue to give people
reason to be pulled toward jailbreaking.

--
ME2