From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 8:43 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: AOL

Who remembers the original TCP/IP stack you could install on a Windows 3.0
system to get onto the Internet?  :)

-ASB
-------
 http://Home.ASBzone.com/ASB/
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/AndrewBaker
-------

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 6:09 PM, Steven M. Caesare
<scaes...@caesare.com<mailto:scaes...@caesare.com>> wrote:

Ayup.

About as badly as the original NetWare client for Win95 did...

-sc