From: Sherry Abercrombie [mailto:saber...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 4:05 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: [OT] Gaming computer

As a gamer (not a hard-core gamer, but still a gamer), nVidia is the video card
that I choose for gaming systems.
On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 5:56 PM, Ben Scott
<mailvor...@gmail.com<mailto:mailvor...@gmail.com>> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 6:48 PM, Peter van
Houten<peter...@gmail.com<mailto:peter...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> http://www.techradar.com/news/computing/nvidia-you-don-t-need-a-quad-core-cpu--326115
 And NVidia is of course a completely unbiased source for such a claim... ;-)

 In other news, Ford says you shouldn't buy a Chevy.  :)

-- Ben

Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke