From: Jeff Brown [mailto:2jbr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 9:23 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Password change rules - never?

first letter only of a 7 word phrase?

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 1:20 PM, Richard Stovall <rich...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hilarious.  Though Caesare may have pushed Shook out of the tree.
It's been a while since he showed up.

On a topical note, I completely agree.  I encourage people to use
long, grammatical passphrases whenever possible.  In truth, however,
they tend to only do it for things they don't have to type very often
such as WPA keys, etc.  For everyday use they always revert to
something short unless there is a policy in place that forces them to
do otherwise.