From: Jeff Johnson [mailto:jjohn...@hydraflowusa.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 11:15 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Need more IP addresses

I thought about that, but then I also thought that opening a network
that large would cause other problems.

The following is a good approximation of my network.   All are located
in one building with future expansion to across the parking lot in 5+
years.

175 DHCP assigned PC's

15 Static ip PC's

10 Servers with Static IP's

12 Printers with static IP's

15 Network devices (switches/AP's) with reserved addresses.

20 Static IP "Other" devices

Jeff Johnson

Systems Administrator

714-773-2600 Office