Anyone familiar with Proliant DL180 G6 know if there is a compatible AHCI
driver for Windows 2003SP2?  After installing Windows on these servers, the
DVD drive is not installed, apparently because the SATA controller isn't
installed (unknown PCI device in device manager).  I discovered that
changing the SATA controller setting from AHCI to "compatible" in the BIOS
makes it emulates an IDE device.  I'm OK with doing this if no driver is
available (I couldn't even find a mention of it on HP's G6 driver download
page).  Should I be concerned?  From what I've gathered there may be OS
problems when switching the BIOS *to* AHCI mode, but I haven't seen any
mention about switching *from *AHCI to compatible mode.

Thanks,
Jeff