On 5 May 2010 at 11:46, Paul Gordon  wrote:

> You might also be able to do this with Google Calendar.... - I used to use
> that
> a few years ago to sync two Exchange/Outlook Calendars and it worked just
> fine. I assume it´s still available, and if it works like I remember, I
> think it should have no problem expanding up to more users...

That'll work fine if you don't mind (a) Google having access to your calendar
so they can decide what adverts fit your appointments today and (b) trusting
that none of your users will p*ss Google off enough that they yank your
account.

Gmail Horror Story: Gmail Account Deleted
http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2006/03/gmail-horror-story-gmail-account.html

GMail Horror Story! - Google Blogoscoped Forum
http://blogoscoped.com/forum/22209.html

disappeared
http://www.zephoria.org/thoughts/archives/2008/02/08/a_google_horror.html

--