Basically what I am trying to do is as follows:

I have two separate GPO for Wireless with relevant SSId settings.

Now when SCCM runs a install Task Sequence once it is compelte I want it to
run a scipt before the final reboot to add the relevant computer in a
specefic AD group.

700 laptops = ssid = SSID1
700 laptops = ssid = SSID2

But the AD locations for them are in relevant OU for example T1 T2 T3 T4
..etcc

So if I run dsmod group < ldpa path > -addmbr %computername%

This command is not supported I need to enter ldpa path for each of these
devices which will be useless also the machine name is generated dynamically
by SCCM which also makes it difficult...

I hope this clarifies the query.

cheers

Jo