That may be but when brown stuff hits the fan something is better than
nothing and getting people to say the same thing on tape or in an email is
much harder to do now a days.  Just the thought of possession of something
like that makes political types cringe.  It does not make a difference to
them if a court will accept it when everything they do is built on
perception.

Jon

<<image002.jpg>>

<<image001.jpg>>