Hi All,

I have a newly installed Windows 2003 R2 domain controller.  There are
three locally configured network printers set up on it.

The two Lexmark printers print just fine without issues.

I have a Konica Minolta C353 that does not print quickly.  Printing
something as simple as a Windows test page takes almost a full minute
when/if it prints.

Both the server and the Konica printer are connected to the same switch.
A Cisco Catalyst 2960.  Both ports are set to Auto Negotiate.

Small print jobs printing from an XP workstation with the printer
configured locally rather than via the share seems to print OK 90% of the
time.  Large print jobs are unreliable.

We've tried multiple drivers without success.  The printer vendor is
claiming the printer is OK.

Any suggestions on where to look next would be appreciated.

Shawn