Webster turned me into a newt....I got better.

Now I'm a shrubber.

Shook

From: Holstrom, Don [mailto:dholst...@nbm.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:50 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Agentless hardware inventory tool

+1, been using it for years...

From: Matt Plahtinsky [mailto:cbusitl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 9:24 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues

NEWT is very cool and it's fast.  It's free for up to 25 computers.

http://www.komodolabs.com/
On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 3:10 PM, IS Technical
<ist...@intsolcan.com<mailto:ist...@intsolcan.com>> wrote:
Can anyone recommend an agentless tool (freeware or not) which
will inventory system on a network and generate a hardware report
of systems on the network. All systems run Windows (various
versions).

A scriptable tool is preferred but tools with GUIs are OK.

Many thanks.

Regards,
Charles

---
                      Charles Figueiredo PhD
      Integrated Solutions - Enhancing Small Business Systems