From: Raper, Jonathan - Eagle [mailto:jra...@eaglemds.com]
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 2:07 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: 100/1000 base-T isolators?

Hey Shook, just curious...in that environment, do you know for certain if the
cable plant was CAT5/5e/6 certified with something like a Fluke, HP, or IDEAL
LanTek Cable Certifier prior to the ProtectNet in place? It would be
interesting to see how putting one of those in would impact certification of
the wire.

Jonathan L. Raper, A+, MCSA, MCSE
Technology Coordinator
Eagle Physicians & Associates, PA