Hi Guys,

It's rather late and my brain's fried.  Hopefully someone can point out
what I missed.

I have managed to migrate SBS2003 to Windows 2008 Standard Edition w/
Exchange 2010.

AD has replicated, the files and permissions are good, Mailboxes all moved,
DNS and DHCP looking reasonable.

At this point I have not moved the FSMO roles or anything like that.

We shut down both the old SBS2K3 server and the new 2008 server and
reorganized the server room.

I then turned on only the 2008 server.  Workstations can log into the
domain and show the logon server as the new server.

Interestingly Outlook on the workstations will not successfully connect to
Exchange on the new server.  The server name in Outlook does point to the
new server.

Shutting down the new server and starting the SBS server and then the 2008
server allows Outlook to work successfully.

I suspect I have to transfer a role or something equally basic.  Can
someone please provide a hint?

Thanks

Shawn