from https://smartscreen.microsoft.com/faq.aspx

As an Enterprise administrator or an individual user, you can add your own
list of trusted sites for your company or yourself and then turn SmartScreen
filter off for the Trusted Sites zone.

   1. From the Internet Explorer *Tools* menu, click *Internet Options*.
   2. In the *Internet Options* dialog box, click the *Security* tab.
   3. Click the *Trusted sites* icon, and then click the *Sites* button.
   4. In the *Trusted sites* dialog box, enter the website URL in the *Add
   this website to the zone* box, and then click *Add*. Close the box.
   5. Click *Custom level... *and select *Disable* under *Use SmartScreen
   filter*. You may have to scroll through several items.
   6. Click *OK*.
   7. Click *Yes* on the pop-up message.
   8. Click *OK*.

HTH