In the BIOS...

Shook

From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 10:13 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: You guys ever do this?

What CPU is it?

You need to have hardware virtualization assistance, and it must be enabled.

Plan B:  Put Windows 2003 back on the server you flattened, install VirtualBox
on that server and run the VHD image you have.
http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

Then put 2008 R2 on the other box that is more capable.

ASB (My XeeSM Profile)<http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:03 AM, David Lum