I originally thought these BES issues we have been having was just my BB
till everyone started howling.
Then I knew I was really screwed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Webster [mailto:carlwebs...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2010 5:44 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Verizon Blackberry

Verizon had to replace my BB 3 times in 1 week because of this same issue.
If I did a reset on my BB, then mail would resume for a few hours.  One
time, it worked while the Verizon rep was holding the phone, another rep
sent another e-mail and the phone failed.  So that was 4 phones in one week.
The original and 3 replacements.  Haven't had the issue since.

Webster