From: Oliver Marshall [mailto:oliver.marsh...@g2support.com]
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 00:58
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: A OneNote device

Hi

I want a device on which to use OneNote in meetings. Only needs to do
that and browsing the web. Nothing more. So clearly Windows is a must.

There's an iPad/iPhone app that allows you to read and make basic
changes to a onenote file but it's early days so I'm ruling out that at
the moment.

Other than a Tablet PC can anyone recommend any other solution? There's
one or two Atom based tablet out that claim to run Windows but the
reviews are shocking.

Anyone doing the same with something interesting and want to share their
results and thoughts?

Olly

Network Support
Online Backups
Server Management

 <http://www.g2support.com/googleapps.jpg>

Tel: 0845 307 3443

Email: oliver.marsh...@g2support.com

Web: http://www.g2support.com <http://www.g2support.com/>

Twitter: g2support <http://twitter.com/home?status=@g2support>

Newsletter: http://www.g2support.com/newsletter
<http://www.g2support.com/newsletter>

Mail: 2 Roundhill Road, Brighton, Sussex, BN2 3RF

Have you said something nice about us to a friend or colleague ?

Let us say thanks. Find out more at www.g2support.com/referral

G2 Support LLP is registered at Mill House, 103 Holmes Avenue, HOVE

BN3 7LE. Our registered company number is OC316341.

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.png>>