It was really my own fault.  I didn't do a proper SoW for a large to me
($50k) project.

I've been rather lazy lately.  The client massively increased scope on me
and then held the money ransom.  My quote included a rather vague item of:
Server setup for $X.  They took server setup to include a whole lot of
extra work. :(

Not having proper project documentation meant my ability to fight was
somewhat limited.  Good lesson for me, not to be lazy.  Normally I deal
with great clients and this isn't an issue.

Would you be interested in sending me yours off list to review?

Shawn