I would take a look at VMWare Site Recovery Manager.

From: Eldridge, Dave [mailto:d...@parkviewmc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 8:13 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT: VMWare replication/redundancy

It's budget time and I have been asked to get quotes for replicating our 4.X
ESX infrastructure to a colo site.

Google gets me lots of hits. Anyone doing this with their esx?

I am seeing the likes of Veeam, Doubletake and Quest/Vizioncore. Any others
come to mind.

thanks

This e-mail contains the thoughts and opinions of the sender and does not
represent official Parkview Medical Center policy.

This communication is intended only for the recipient(s) named above, may be
confidential and/or legally privileged: and, must be treated as such in
accordance with state and federal laws. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this communication, or
any of its contents, is prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please return to sender and delete the message from your computer
system.{token}