From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 7:26 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Fake antivirus

I'm going to go to a former co-worker's this afternoon to clean his system
(again) from another fake antivirus infestation. I've already got Vipre
Rescue and Malware Bytes on a memory stick. I've also got RKILL. I haven't
had to deal with any fake antivirus in a few weeks. Just wondering if they
have developed any new tricks recently that I should be aware of?

Oh, this user had Vipre Home on his PC, and got infested anyway. Should I
submit samples to Sunbelt (assuming I can find where they're quarantined)???

Thanks!