On Tuesday 14 November 2006 18:01, Robert Kern wrote:

> I don't believe anyone has posted anything about calling FORTRAN code using
> ctypes. Why aren't you using f2py?
What if we just forget about my last post? (I guess I was doing way too many
things in parallel, stumbled across the g95 site and tried to apply what's
posted there in the way described there ...)

Sorry for this confusion and thanks, Robert, that again you brought me back on
track, things are working now.

Christian