On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 10:42 PM, Ralf Gommers
<ralf.gomm...@googlemail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Ralf Gommers <
> ralf.gomm...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 2:31 AM, Charles R Harris <
>> charlesr.har...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 12:26 PM, Mark Wiebe <mwwi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I pushed one more small API change to PyArray_NewLikeArray, adding a
>>>>

>> Okay, I'll write some docs for the nditer object.
>>

> Hi Mark, could you review and fill in a few blanks:
> https://github.com/rgommers/numpy/tree/nditer-docs

I've changed some and filled in more details. Sphinx appears to get this
totally wrong though, it completely ignores the Attributes section (maybe
those need to be separated out?), and links to numpy.copy instead of
nditer.copy in the Methods section.

-Mark